Jacky Cheung: [getting manhandled by security and too busy trying to put his jacket on to say anything]
Vivian Lai: [ Some guy in background: "I thought you all would…"]
Linda Wong: [fan asking for autograph: "Can you please, Linda?"]
Calvin Choy (Grasshopper): "Aiyah!"
Lawrence Cheng: [dancing around Karen] "Let's play." [Singing]: "Scared that we'll have to be face-to-face…"]
Karen Tong: [laughs]
Halina Tam: "Am I pretty?"
Kevin Cheng: [points at the camera]
Film Crew Member to Karen Tong: "Let's do another take, how about it?"
Remus Choy (Grasshopper): "…I go to the gym-
Shirley Kwan: "I'm Shirley Kwan, this year I'm 15 years old!"
Edmond So (Grasshopper): [sitting on a ladder]
Vivian Lai: "Stop filming me, okay?!"
My 2¢ & Extra Notes:
- LOLOLOL. Shirley is so cute! :D I think she said she was 15…though it could have been 12 (Note to self: go check my hearing). Well, whatever. Shirley's still so adorable :D
- And Vivian, ever so pretty and funny trying to be angry at the camera.
- Linda is very tall (and pretty). I actually saw her recently on TV as a special guest audience member /supporter at Vivian Chow's concert and she still looks just as pretty. On a side-note, William Chan butchered Vivian Chow's "A Fabricated Love in Your Head" (自作多情) as a duet. Why couldn't he just leave the song (and Vivian) alone?! I'd be much happier to see Linda sing solo or with Vivian.
- And I think that lady standing in the dark was Karen…or was it?
- And even after all these years, Kevin is still an actor with TVB, being cast in B-grade dramas, with virtually no real standout roles and no improvement in his singing. He basically has no color to his voice - I can see (well more like hear) why he failed as a singer.
Lawrence: [Slurred] Whatever you do, don't give that back to me.
Jacky: He knew that our financial circumstances at home weren't really that good but still paid for us.
Karen: Oh...so he's actually your savior. Have you repaid him for his help yet?
Jacky: I haven't even finished talking yet...
Karen: [Pause]...You haven't finished yet?!
Jacky: ...couldn't do anything - Let's start over.
Karen [to Lawrence]: Hey bro, this isn't a tea-house, if you want to go drink tea you need to go to a proper tea house and do a police search...tea [cracks up]
Linda: Singapore has one hotel that's 73* storeys high. Talking about hotels, it's the tallest one in the world.
Lawrence: [making fun of Linda] Yes, it's 73 storeys high.
Vivian: I'm going to go outside and arrange the flowers first...[all the girls burst into laughter] Just looking at her...
Linda: Always crying like a ???..and scared of [Vivian starts laughing then all the girls do]
Crew member: Can't do it...[laughs]
My 2¢ & Extra Notes:
- It's funny because everyone just laughs and leaves poor Lawrence by himself.
- Haha, I like how Karen pauses for sometime before asking Jacky that question even though she didn't wait for him to finish his lines.
- Jacky's little dance at the end.
- Karen's so cute. She took her lines too fast and ended up saying the wrong thing. Tea-house for a police search? LOL.
- * Linda messed up when she said '73', saying the '10' part really quite strangely. And Lawrence mocks Linda by mimicking her exxagerating her mistake to the '3' as well. LOL. Linda resorts to chopstick hitting Lawrence.
- I like Vivian's look, nudge, nudge, look again at Linda and run-away before everyone just gives into the laughter.
- Actually, I have no idea what Linda was trying to say here. Crying like a perverted devil? (Guys, I need some help here. I tried finding this scene in the actual show but I couldn't find it - maybe a cut scene? Who knows. So I really don't know whether it's just Linda saying something strange or my translation skills going downhill, or both). But I like how Linda always just starts laughing and starts hitting things when she has an NG take.
- Remus trying to carry Shirley? And he said he goes to the gym.
Video credits: taqfiles.blogspot.com