1. "Shanghai Bund"/上海灘 (Theme from "The Bund"/上海灘)
2. "Wild River"/狂潮 (Theme from "Wild River"/狂潮)
3. "The Giants"/強人 (Theme from "The Giants"/強人)
4. "The Good, the Bad and The Ugly"/網中人 (Theme from "The Good, the Bad and The Ugly"/網中人)
5. "A House Is Not A Home"/家變（Theme from "A House Is Not A Home"/家變)
6. "Thousands of Knots in My Heart"/心有千千結 (Theme from "Thousands of Knots in My Heart"/心有千千結)
7. "Hard to Divide the Good and Evil"/難為正邪定分界 (Theme from "You Only Live Twice"/飛越十八層)
8. "Using Love to Steal a Heart"/用愛將心會偷 (Theme from "The Shell Game"/千王之王)
9. "Swearing to Never Back Down"/誓不低頭 (Theme from "The Final Verdict"/誓不低頭) -
10. "Meaning of Life"/一生何求 (Theme from "Looking Back in Anger"/義不容情)
1. "Love is Warm Inside the Heart"/爱在心内暖 (Theme from "The Misadventure of Zoo"/流氓皇帶)
2. "You're the Best in the World"/世間始終你好 (Theme from "Legend of the Condor Heroes"/射鵰英雄傳之華山論劍)
3. "The Romantic Swordsman"/小李飛刀 (Theme from "The Romantic Swordsman"/小李飛刀)
4. "Purple Hairpin"/紫玉釵 （Theme from "The Legend of the Purple Hairpin"/紫釵記)
5. "Forget About Us in the Smoky Waters"/兩忘煙水裡 (Theme from "The Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils"/天龍八部之六脈神劍)
Last but not least:
"A Promising Future"/前程錦繡 (Theme from "A Promising Future"/前程錦繡)
My 2¢ & Extra Notes:
- I particularly like this segment from the whole anniversary because all the singers featured show us how it's done, with excellent song choice and arrangements done all for the purpose of this medley.
- Nnadia's rendition of "Using Love to Steal a Heart" is really quite impressive indeed, even though she already proved to us that she really could sing when she entered that Sally Yeh impersonation contest when she was just 14.
- Then they do the whole duets thing and that just kills me (in a good way, of course!).
- That, and Linda actually sings the duet better than the original (compared to Louise Lee who sung with Adam Cheng in the series).
- Totally just proves that Vivian is definitely more than just another pretty girl singer with her take on Roman Tam and Jenny Tseng's "You're the Best in the World" with Ekin. That song is all about good timing, power vocals and having a trusting partnership with your singing partner. That, and Felix looks really smart and handsome in his suit :)
- Actually No. 3 for the duets would be better literally translated as "The Small Flying Dagger of Justice". As a side-thought, I can see why Gigi earned the title "Goddess of Beauty" during her career and I always wonder how Dicky still had a full head of hair at the time.
- I also prefer Leo and Nadia's version of "Purple Hairpin" over the original version by Liza Wang and Adam Cheng, actually.
- I'm pretty sure that's Miss HK 1994 Halina Tam sitting next to Run Run Shaw in that chair.
- LOL. Just watch Sammi's expression when Bryan comes out. Bet she didn't expect that. :D
- And Ekin's mentor Roman Tam appears at the end too, singing another one of his well-known theme songs.
Video credits: taqfiles.blogspot.com